31 March 2009

No rest for the wicked.

Most of my friends and family are now aware that I will not be attending EvCC this quarter due to circumstances that I am not able to change at the present time. I have decided to go forward with my learning though, by completing the reading list from the British Lit class (Chaucer, Beowulf, Shakespeare, etc.) as well as teaching myself more about Word, Excel and Power Point. Hopefully by the fall, I will have the funds to finance the required credits to fall back into good standing at the college and can move on toward my degree. This is not the end of my college education, and whether it takes 2 years or 5, or more, I will be a college grad.

In the meantime, I'll be focusing on finishing all the projects that have been going undone, promoting my planning business and most importantly having lots of fun doing my most important work; being a mother.
I would like to find part-time work outside the house to get some semi-steady "extra" income coming in, but it will be challenging with the uncertainty of Christian's weekly schedule.

It's all in the waiting and seeing...

No comments: